Life rolls along...

So long time no post 'eh? My fault. I guess you could say I got a tad discouraged. So many people try blogs, so few have it take off. Looks like I'll need to network some more!

So random updates...

1. I am moving out in 2 days! As in, into my own apartment with my boyfriend. Sounds scary huh? Not really though. I've already lived in my own apartment across the country. This one is only 20 min away from my parents. I'll be sure to post pictures :] Now we're just figuring out the furniture and everything...

2. I got my celiac test! Negative :/ Expected that though. I only think I'm intolerant.

3. Saw the movie "Eat Pray Love" yesterday. The book was fantastic! The movie however should've just ended after "Eat".

4. School starts in less than 2 weeks! I'll be going from 9:30am-4:00 pm tues-thurs. No breaks in between classes :/ YIKES! What in the world will I eat?!

So that's all I've got for now. Yea I know. Scatter brained huh? And no pictures! That's always my favorite part of other blogs. Well I'll catch up. Promise :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! You're comments mean a lot. I mean every single one :)